[Development] Support for *Notes and UpstreamFiles fields in qt_attributions.json files

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Feb 15 08:35:57 CET 2023

I'd be open to all kinds of formats if we'd start on a green field. But we're not, and I don't think reimplementing qtattributionsscanner + redo the build system integration + convert all existing qt_attributionsscanner.json files to a new format is worth the time. Unless, of course, somebody volunteers 😉

Regards

Kai