[Development] Security-relevant 3rd party components bundled with Qt

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Feb 22 12:21:10 CET 2023

Hi,

Does moving the information closer to the code make sense? Most of the information provided in the wiki is already part of the qt_attribution.json files that we use to generate the official documentation about third party modules. What’s missing is the ‘process untrusted content’ flag, which is easy to add:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/meta/quips/+/461983

Tell me what you think.

Regards

kai