[Development] QTBUG-111330: moc help needed: parsing QtDBus Q_NOREPLY

Fabian Kosmale fabian.kosmale at qt.io
Sat Jul 15 16:23:30 CEST 2023

Hi,

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/466471 should have fixed the issue, and should be in 6.5.2 and later. 6.5.1 and .0 should have a revert of the commit that caused the regression, so all versions of Qt 6.5  should work.

Fabian

--
Fabian Kosmale
Manager

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
D-12489 Berlin
fabian.kosmale at qt.io
+49 1638686070
http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B

--