[Development] Requesting Feature Freeze Exception for C++20 comparison

Ivan Solovev ivan.solovev at qt.io
Sun Jun 4 17:24:14 CEST 2023

Hi Thiago,

Like I wrote, I generally consider this task done, except for the naming issues.
I have an impression that we will be able to come to an agreement in a reasonable time frame.

However, if you think that there are more issues, let's discuss them and see what we can do to fix them.
I totally agree that we shouldn't merge something that is not 100% ready.

Best regards,
Ivan

------------------------------------

Ivan Solovev