[Development] Reminder to check up on your cherry-picks

Mårten Nordheim marten.nordheim at qt.io
Fri Mar 10 19:58:18 CET 2023

Do you have some cherry-picks created from your patches that are waiting for an action, or failed to integrate?

Patches where you were the original author:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:cherrypick_bot%2540qt-project.org+(author:self)+-status:merged+-status:abandoned

Patches where you were the original author _or_ you are marked as a reviewer:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:cherrypick_bot%2540qt-project.org+(reviewer:self+OR+author:self)+-status:merged+-status:abandoned

Note that when shepherding cherry-picks, try to do it in a descending order, i.e. 6.5 goes before 6.5.0, which goes before 6.4, then 6.4.3 etc.
That way, if something were to be missed, we don't end up in a situation where we release 6.5.0 with a fix and for 6.5.1 it is gone.

Thanks,
Mårten