[Development] Nominating Edward Welbourne as QLocale / date/time maintainer

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Thu May 4 12:10:04 CEST 2023

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Eddy as the maintainer for the QLocale and
src/corelib/time QtCore subsystems. Eddy is filling that role de-facto
already; making it de-jure sounds only logical.

I asked, and he'd be on board, if we'd have him.

Anyone else in favour? (I'm not sure I have a vote, actually...)

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B