[Development] Review please: natvis improvement

Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos nicolas.arnaud-cormos at kdab.com
Mon May 15 08:46:52 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I've created some patches for improving natvis support with Qt6
(debugging Qt with Visual Studio), but they are stuck waiting for review
for one month now:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt-labs/vstools/+/472264

Who would be the right person for those reviews?

I'm failing to find who is the maintainer of the VS plugin, and I added
the only person who touched the file as a reviewer.

Thanks,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Arnaud-Cormos | Senior Software Engineer & Teamlead
Tel: France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,https://www.kdab.com