[Development] Jira/bugreports update on 31.5.2023

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed May 31 08:44:55 CEST 2023

Hi,

Though we had a hiccup on the update start time (was started too early), the upgrade seems to have run smoothly. Please let us know if you run into issues.

--
Alex

P.S. We have updated from Jira 8.x to 9.x. In some areas you'll have to retrain your muscle memory as the update brings a few UI changes.