[Development] Nominating Ahmad Samir for approver

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Tue Sep 12 14:00:07 CEST 2023

I would have a waited a bit longer with the proposal, but considering
what little Qt code some TQtC approvers have under their belt... Hell,
YES! Ahmad has more than earned his stripes. He's persistent, patient
and industrious to the point that I wonder when he ever sleeps.

+1

--
Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at qt.io>
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B