[Development] Houston, qint128 has a problem

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at qt.io
Tue Jul 9 12:33:16 CEST 2024

We should really try to fix this before 6.8.0 (LTS).

--
Marc Mutz <marc.mutz at qt.io> (he/his)
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10 12489
Berlin, Germany
www.qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Jouni Lintunen
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B