[Development] Proposing QUIP-23: Qt-Security header in source code files

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Thu Jul 11 14:53:05 CEST 2024

Hi,

Yes, exactly that (untrusted input) and especially the parts where this is done by Qt (so that it is not even possible for the app to check etc). There might be some other ones as well, but main idea is to separate those few places where extra good care must be taken from the baseline (which is already good in regards to cybersecurity).

The QUIP draft should be extended with some text explaining both the criteria for being in these categories as well as what is indented to be done based on this.

Yours,

                                Tuukka