[Development] QToolButton::checkStateSet missing in Linux source build of Qt5.15.13-gpl?

Dennis Luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Wed May 8 08:13:07 CEST 2024

Am 07.05.2024 um 22:29 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> On Tuesday 7 May 2024 12:20:26 GMT-7 Dennis Lühring wrote:
> > then something is strange
> >
> > 1. according to https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtoolbutton.html: QToolButton is
> > derived from QAbstractButton which contains checkStateSet
>
> [Re-adding the list, but I think dev is the wrong list]
>
> QAbstractButton is irrelevant here. Your error message was
> QToolButton::checkStateSet() *specifically* wasn't defined. It's not expected to
> because it wasn't added until 6.3.
>
> The only explanation I can come up with is that the headers don't match the
> library.

make -d showed me that /usr/include/qt5 is still in my path when using
my own built

and the /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qtoolbutton.h contains the
checkStateSet()- but the original git-version does not (as you said)

so im not including Qt6 (what would not have compiled that far) but an
modified Qt5 header combined with my libs

thanks for the hint