[Development] Heads-up: what's new in '6.8' -documentation needs updates

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Thu May 30 19:19:39 CEST 2024

Hum, this would have been a better email with a link to the new change:

<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/564688>
codereview.qt-project.org<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/564688>
[favicon.ico]<https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtdoc/+/564688>

Cheers,
Volker

On 30 May 2024, at 19:18, Volker Hilsheimer <volker.hilsheimer at qt.io> wrote:

First set of changes are in, I pushed a second change now with a few more bits and bobs based on a \since 6.8 grep. Not complete, so please go ahead and review and amend within the gerrit UI.

Generous linking to the respective API documentation is both a kindness to the reader, and might also help with discovering that we might be missing the documentation for some new things. Obviously, you won’t find those with a \since 6.8 grep ;)

Cheers,
Volker