[Development] Architecture of Android/Java bindings for QML and QtQuick

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri May 31 10:06:54 CEST 2024

Fabian Kosmale (31 May 2024 10:00) wrote (inter alia),
> I think that should be part of the normal API review process that
> triggers after FF.

Two things:
* the one after FF is an API *change* review
* delaying until then just slows that process down.

If there are open objections to the present API design, coming out of
FF, then the sooner we start addressing them the better.  Don't make
Jani get impatient with your review before you take action ...

	Eddy.