[GEG] Triaging bug/features for Gerrit

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Mon Dec 19 19:03:10 CET 2011

Hi GEG,

First of all, welcome and thank you for signing up for the Gerrit Expert
Group!

To make sure we all see the same data when we are discussing priorities
lets all add the following dashboard to our Jira accounts:

https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11315
Jira should give you a link there to add the dashboard permanently to
your profile.

As you can see from the list of untriaged tasks in the right-hand
column, there are now 37 tasks we need to prioritise, and if
possible/needed detailed more in the description, so when a task is
given to implementers, there's no question about what needs to be done.

So, by that, let's get started with some task-triaging!

I'll go ahead and get started, and suggest a P2 for
     QTQAINFRA-425 - Gerrit sanity bot should not complain
     about cmake files added to the repo
Given that we now have cmake files in the repository to help building
applications with cmake, I think it's important that we don't scold
changes to those files. Not critical, so not a P1, IMO.
     Time-complexity: Low - should be very quick to fix

     QTQAINFRA-374 - Gerrit email verification problem
Annoying bug for quite a bit of people, and requires much hand-holding
due to how non-obvious the bug is. Not critical, doesn't cause any harm
to the system.
     Time-complexity: Medium - Need to modify how URL verification is
handled

--
.marius