[GEG] Qt's Gerrit changes

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Feb 10 15:07:29 CET 2012

On 10/02/2012 07:27, ext Jonas M. Gastal wrote:
>> I'm not sure why our Gerrit repository is not public already, but
>> I'll try to accelerate that.
>
> Hello, and sorry to be bugging you all about this again, but I'm
> wondering how this effort is progressing and if there is anything I
> can do to help it. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on
> Qt's gerrit patches.

We need to do a legal code scan of the patches we have for Gerrit before
we can publish them. Stay tuned while that happens, and I will let this
ML know as soon as that goes through.

I don't foresee any issues, but it might take a few weeks due to
internal workload on the team responsible for the scan.

--
.marius