[Interest] Events calendar

Miller, Craig craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Sat Nov 5 01:06:59 CET 2011

It would be great if everything were under a single Content Management
System (CMS) (Calendar, Wiki, etc).  Then you can use permissions to
control who can edit what content.  Most CMSs have a calendar/events module
that makes it possible to setup recurring events, send notifications, etc.

Craig

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Quim Gil <quim.gil at nokia.com> wrote:

> Someone suggested to use Google Calendar instead of a wiki page for
> http://wiki.qt-project.org/Events
>
> I'm just a casual user of Google Calendar and calendar tools in general,
> but I can see the pros and cons. My only tough requirement would be
> anonymous access to the information, which is what the wiki page offers.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> --
> Quim

Craig Miller