[Interest] Events calendar

alexandra.leisse at nokia.com alexandra.leisse at nokia.com
Mon Nov 7 11:28:26 CET 2011

I like the idea of a Google calendar. The upsides are that everyone who
cares can subscribe to it in their own calendars, a lot of online services
(e.g. Meetup.com) provide exporting options and the calendar itself can be
embedded into all sorts of websites.

Meetup Everywhere unfortunately does not have that option, at least not
globally. Which is a bit silly.

I'd be happy to help with updating the calendar from time to time.

Alexandra