[Interest] Window and elements stylesheets (not QML, Qt4 only)

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:47:39 CET 2011

Am 07.11.2011 um 12:35 schrieb Николай Шатохин <n.shatokhin at gmail.com>:

> Hello.
>
> My designer draw this: http://ubuntuone.com/10OZdcT4mZspfWbVDvb0kT
>

> I create this gradient for window background:

It is not entirely clear to me to which gradient you refer to in your screenshot. On one hand you mention buttons, on the other hand a window background.

For buttons "Qt CSS" offers the possibility to define "top-left", "top", "top-right" etc. areas for a given pixmap.

A gradient scales almost by definition, so for your window background you could maybe use a pixmap as well (and place it at "top-left" and make it non-scaleable, or only scaleable in x-direction - not sure what "Qt CSS" is capable of).

Cheers, Oliver