[Interest] Events calendar

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Mon Nov 7 18:48:21 CET 2011

On 11/04/2011 05:13 PM, ext Kimitake wrote:
> I don't know who can work (add) for this, but there is an extension for
> mediawiki.
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Calendar_%28Cdamian%29

Looking at that extension and its application in real use, it feels like
it's concentrating on basic features on presentation and not much else?

Sometimes is good to go for extensions to our current infrastructure and
sometimes is good to go for specialized services provided by third parties.

In this case Google Calendar works, is used by many and offers many
additional features (the most important being the ability to recycle
events filed by others and to sync with whatever calendar software
you're using).

It is good to know that Alexandra also sees the point on this. Unless
someone brings new arguments I proceed in a couple of days.

--
Quim