[Interest] Anything like QCA::applicationDirPath() for libraries?

Thu Nov 10 08:28:42 CET 2011

I have a situation where a library (a plugin library) requires a helper
executable which is located at a fixed path relative to the library.

The library, however, may not always be at a fixed location relative to the
executable as my executive has an option to receive the plugin path as a
cmd line option.

>From code within the library, how can I find the executable without using
hardcoded paths or env variables to support it? I know the library name...
can I query the application for the path of the loaded library?
--
Cheers!
Kishore