[Interest] strange .pro behaviour

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Thu Nov 10 10:02:01 CET 2011

Ok
I am trying to use this .pro file with Qt Creator
So I open the file with Qt Creator and it displays the ‘Project Setup’ dialog from which I accept the defaults
If I look at the build settings for the project it says it will run the following qmake command

qmake /home/graham/ApplicationCode/Acquisition/Acquisition.pro -r -spec linux-g++-32 CONFIG+=declarative_debug

If I build this configuration, when I attempt to debug it I get a dialog stating that the executable was not built with debug!

Im totally confused by this,  as I have other projects that I can debug without issues

Graham