[Interest] making qt examples more verbal

alex.blasche at nokia.com alex.blasche at nokia.com
Mon Nov 14 06:36:36 CET 2011

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qt5-snapshot/qtlocation-examples.html

Seems to mention the  logfile info example now. It was committed on Friday. Yes, the weatherinfo example has not made it through the CI system yet. There was a CI error of some sort.

I'd challenge the view that there is not much point in contributing to Qt5 at this point. There is not much point in filing doc bugs but if you simply create gerrit reviews it will immediately pop up on our radar and will be dealt with within a very short time frame.

I don't know what the doc snapshot update policy is at this point in time. >From development perspective it doesn't really matter anyway as you'd have to build it from source.

--
Alex

--
Alex