[Interest] SCALE conference in Los Angeles

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Nov 16 00:02:32 CET 2011

On 11/10/2011 10:51 AM, ext Quim Gil wrote:
>>> SCALE is one of the big Linux conferences in the USA, all grassroots and
>>> usual free software event style. The next edition is held in Los Angeles
>>> on January 20-22.
>>>
>>> The call for papers for https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x closes
>>> on Nov 17.
>>>
>>> Anybody planning to attend? Anybody filing a proposal?
>>>
>>> It is a good chance to present the Qt Project. We should submit a
>>> proposal. Should I...?
>
> I will, today.

Er... it took a bit longer but here it is:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x/presentations/qt-project-and-relevance-open-development

Suggestions for improvement are welcome. I wanted to submit something
decent enough before the deadline. It looks like the proposal can be
still edited, though.

--
Quim