[Interest] Qt Project page in Google+

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Nov 21 18:32:57 CET 2011

On Monday, 21 de November de 2011 07.49.21, Quim Gil wrote:
> Hi, we have a Qt Project page in Google+
> https://plus.google.com/104580575722059274792/posts
>
> Thanks to Thiago, he was a few minutes faster than me.  :)
>
> Please add it to your circle and help spreading and contributing or
> forwarding news news.
>
> By the way, as far as I know, Google+ only allows one admin per page at
> the moment. Thiago, if you are ok with this you can of course keep it.
> If you feel this is giving it too much work then I'm happy to take it as
> part of my job.

Well, that depends mostly on what people want to hear. What do you people want
to hear?

I've been posting links to blogs from planetqt.org as well as posts from G+
that I found interesting, related to Qt or, at the limit, open source. I will
not post general market news (e.g. "Windows Phone market share still low"),
unless the article is relevant for the Qt community.

I'd like to post or share posts about the Qt Project community development.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358