[Interest] Qt creator - Minimum Qt version?

Syam Krishnan syamcr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:25:28 CET 2011

On 11/23/2011 07:43 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Why? Why can't you just install a very recent Qt and build Creator
> with that? It doesn't even have to be a global installation...

Well, in my office, we have kind of standardised all our machines on Qt
4.5 on RHEL 5. We don't want to migrate to newer versions every now and
then and have all our software tested again for each library version.
That's why I was wondering if I can use the most recent version of Qt
Creator with this setup.

Syam