[Interest] [Qt-interest] Fwd: Application crashes on Mac OS X when loading a pixmap

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Nov 29 10:29:21 CET 2011

/Users/harri/src/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.2/configure -prefix
/Users/harri/Qt/4.7.2 -arch x86 -cocoa -no-qt3support -debug-and-release
-opensource -confirm-license

The patch is from before sandboxing, so it may not fully address all the
issues with that.
I did not come up with the patch, if I recall it's from some Qt bug
discussion.
It's only 56 lines, so I attached it here, not sure what the mailing
list software does with attachments though...

Further, it requires the line:

qt_force_trolltech_settings_to_app_area(true);

in the beginning of main()

/Harri