[Interest] [Qt-interest] Fwd: Application crashes on Mac OS X when loading a pixmap

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Nov 29 15:04:36 CET 2011

Hi Thiago,

I've attached an example where the crash is reproducible.
The example works fine if the app is not signed, if the app is signed the
app crashes.

Steps to Reproduce:
.) First of all the variable in the script signing.sh must be set:
	APPLICATION_CERTIFICATE="3rd Party Mac Developer Application: ...."
.) Build the project on Mac OS X Lion (10.7.2)
	mkdir build
	cd build
	cmake -G "Unix Makefiles"
	make
.) Launch the unsigned app and press the button "push me" => a QDialog
appears with the goggle image
.) From the "bin" directory call the script "../../signing.sh
PixmapCrash.app"
	This script copies the Qt Framework into the bundle and execute the
"codesign" utility
.) Launch the signed app and press the button "push me" => CRASH

Hope this helps

Best Regards