[Interest] QWebkit problem. Several instances, same webpage

wargand at gmx.de wargand at gmx.de
Mon Apr 2 12:24:47 CEST 2012

Hi,
I know this is not the webkit mailinglist, but maybe someone has
experienced my problem or has an idea.

My problem:
My program uses several instances of QWebPage to render a couple of
pages simultaneously. Works great. Mostly. If two instance render
the same page, I get an image from one instance, the other instance
reports ok in loadFinished, but the rendered image is plain white.

Now I am a bit confused. Is this a webkit problem? Using internally some
static stuff, which gets confused two instances request one an the same
page almost at the same time, or is it the webserver, which refuses to
deliver two requests from the same ip within s certain time interval?
Or should it work and there must be some stupid mistake I made?

Any ideas?

I mean any ideas beyond 'provide a minimal compilable example'. ;-)

Guido