[Interest] how to secure ssl key on symbian platform

Roopesh Chander roop at forwardbias.in
Mon Apr 2 15:10:35 CEST 2012

Per my understanding of public-private-key crypto, secure transmission is
not compromised (ie. a third party cannot listen in) by someone getting
hold of the client private key. Nevertheless, with the client key, the
'someone' could later pretend he's the real client and get probably
sensitive data from the server, which could be a security issue by itself.

To prevent that, all I can think of is to store the client key on disk with
encryption.

roop.