[Interest] Build Qt 4.8.1 commercial fails on Mac OSX 10.7.3, Xcode 4.3.2 with -sdk 10.6

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Tue Apr 3 01:34:22 CEST 2012

(Resent with the attached errors this time!)

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to build Qt commercial to test a bug fix for SSL.

I would like to run my application on both 10.6 & 10.7, so I passed in the
ridiculously long path to the sdk within the xcode bundle.  The other
modules built OK, but webkit seems to think it is still building for Lion.

Note that Xcode 4.3.2 has completely changed its installation footprint.

I am rebuilding without the -sdk parameter for now, just so I test the bug.

Has any-one else tried this combination, before I raise another case with
Digia?

Thanks!

Tony.