[Interest] Using QT as web building system

Marek Bronowicki marek at cyberdeus.pl
Wed Apr 4 13:05:07 CEST 2012

Hello

I'm just wondering is there something like web building system based on QT?
I mean microsoft has ASP.NET, Apache has modules for PHP, Python and
stuff like that and there are addons for PHP like Symfony or Kumbia...
Making a port for web apps could be an awesome solution. Does anyone
know there is some project that has such solution?
I saw a PHP-Qt project but as far I can read it is not for webdevel, but
for writing ordinary apps only in PHP instead of C++.

Best Regards,
Marek Bronowicki