[Interest] Appending QTextEdit in the QWidget

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Tue Apr 17 14:04:21 CEST 2012

I want to append QTextEdit in the QWidget. QWidget has a specified width
and height. I want to append QTextEdit on the widget in such a way that
max 2 textedit should be there horizontally, after that 3rd textedit
should be added vertically, means the widget should be split into 2
halves and 3rd textedit should append to the next row. 4th textedit
should append to the 2nd row 2nd column. And so on.

I dunno whether I am able to explain my problem or not. Please check the
code snippet below.

Kind regards,

Sujan Dasmahapatra
Project Leader, Aero Group
CE - Aero Group

Tel    +91 80 66470248
Mob

sdh at lmwindpower.com <mailto:%25EMAIL%25>

LM Wind Power Blades

lmwindpower.com

Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose,
or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.