[Interest] Qt ssh root ca bundle

ynon perek ynonperek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 21:46:08 CEST 2012

Hi,
Code that gets the error is simple:

void RemoteWLS::logSslError(  const QList<QSslError> & errors )
{
    QLOG_INFO() << "Ssl Error: " << errors;
}

And when creating the request:
    QObject::connect(reply, SIGNAL(sslErrors( const QList<QSslError> &)),
                     this,  SLOT(logSslError( const QList<QSslError> &)));

Will need to check for parsing errors and post back later. Could it be
related to this bug:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-14520 ?