[Interest] A ScrollBar needed in GridLayout

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Wed Apr 18 11:10:30 CEST 2012

I have implemented a  QGridLayout where one by one textedits are
appended in multiple rows and 2 columns as below

QList <QTextEdit *> plotWidgets;

plotWidgets.append(new QTextEdit(this));

layout->addWidget(plotWidgets.last(), row, column);

I want a scrollbar should come if the row is more than or equal to
2(index is 2, means 3rd row). Means my MinimumRowHeight should be
maintained as for when there are two  rows, I don't want the rowheight
be reduced than that but a scrollbar should come.

Please give me some suggestions how can I make a scrollbar active when
the rows are more than 2.

Thanks for any help...Sujan