[Interest] Contributor agreement rundown

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Wed Apr 18 13:11:44 CEST 2012

All:

> "Licensor hereby grants, in exchange for good and valuable
> consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby
> acknowledged, ...

  I wonder what "good and valuable consideration" Nokia's
  attorneys believe is being provided as their part of this
  contract? Usually, that term means money, even if it's
  just the pro-forma one dollar or one Euro. Nokia allowing
  you to give them your work product seems like a good
  and valuable consideration that's flowing from YOU to
  THEM!

                             Atlant