[Interest] Qt5 & Phonon?

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Wed Apr 18 14:27:30 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I'm a bit confused... yesterday I've successfully built Qt 5 (from git), and
despite the qtwebkit-examples-and-demos module, *all* other modules were
enabled (that is, including QtWebKit and Phonon).

I managed to make the required changes to one of my major projects within half
an hour, however, when enabling Phonon in that project (QT += phonon in .pro),
I get this qmake-warning:

Project MESSAGE: Warning: unknown QT module: phonon

Which doesn't allow me to "port" any of my Phonon work at the moment...

What am I doing wrong here, or have I missed something?

Thanks, René