[Interest] Qt5 & Phonon?

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Wed Apr 18 17:05:34 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 18 April 2012 16:53:05 R. Reucher wrote:
> > Maybe in git its already been re-added. If qmake doesn't understand its
> > there I'd suggest to check the mkspecs/ directory, thats apparently
> > where the magic for QT+= happens (in features/ or modules/) and maybe
> > report a bug that its not usable out of the box.
>
> Yeah, I'll check that... already had the idea, but wanted to a query first.
> I'll let you know my results.
Found it!

qtphonon/module-paths/modules/qt_phonon.pri

wasn't copied to

<install-prefix>/mkspecs/modules/

on "make install" as it should.

I did that manually now and it solved my issue!!

Thanks again, Andreas, for getting me on the right track!

However, I'm not sure if it was caused by me or if it's a bug of some sort...

Have fun, René