[Interest] QML, write, generate and view documentation

Aekold Helbrass helbrass at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:17:23 CEST 2012

Hi All!

Writing my very first project with QtQuick, and have first bunch of questions:

1. In documentation I see comment for every property. C++ part of Qt
had /* */ for simple comment and /** */ for documentation comment, but
I can't find that kind of documentation comment for QML. Is there any?

2. How to generate documentation for my own QML elements, so I could
generate a QCH or HTML files?

3. It's more about QtCreator than Qt itself, but it's related to first
2. QtCreator offers auto-completion for QML properties, but is there
any way to show documentation sniplet for every property? In NetBeans
for Java it looks like this:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/images/9/9e/Cc-javadoc.png which is
extremely useful.

Thanx!