[Interest] kernel/qdnd_mac.mm:628: error: ‘SetRect’ was not declared in this scope

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:12:07 CEST 2012

Am 21.04.2012 um 20:56 schrieb James Yan <hundun.james at gmail.com>:

> but always get a strage error as title : kernel/qdnd_mac.mm:628: error: ‘SetRect’ was not declared in this scope,
> any hint for it? thanks.
> BTW, the same version complied successfully on Windows 7 on the same machine ( my MBP ) .

No surprise there: said file is a platform-specific file ("_mac" - sic!) which doesn't get compiled but on OS X.

> ../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/global/qglobal.h:320:6: warning: #warning "This version of Mac OS X is unsupported"

"Use the Log, Luke, use the Log!"

Changing the platform SDK to 10.6 probably helps, as indicated above. Alternatively upgrade to Qt 4.8 which officially supports Lion.

(If you're brave you could also modify said global.h and disable the version check there and see how it turns out - but that's so evil that I haven't even suggested it ;))

Cheers, Oliver