[Interest] Well there goes Nokia

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 20:32:29 CEST 2012

Would I?

I'm no expert at making money, however I think that if there was an organization staffed with people who could modify Qt and interested companies that companies could contract for the desired modifications. The problem is playing nice with the open governance. And you could also offer sponsored development projects. Heck, use some crowd funding to cooperatively bust through some barriers. True, companies could contract directly, but they would have to be more hands-on and if there was a company they could centrally manage development so there is no overlap during simultaneous projects.