[Interest] Well there goes Nokia

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 18:44:11 CEST 2012

Microsoft's $10 billion must have bought out the Qt's "next billion".

You can never trust a company doing layoffs. They will lie for business continuity. I find the whole process of layoffs rather appalling. If the companies really cared, they'd pick out your next employment or at least set you up with interviews. Budgetary constraints on part of the business are unavoidable but should not result in workers being left high and dry.