[Interest] Qt 4.8.x and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - my experience

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:55:27 CEST 2012

2012/7/30  <norulez at me.com>:
> Does QFileDialog::getOpenFileName() in Mountain Lion not work anymore?
>
> If I debug an example with Xcode I get NS* timeouts.

In case you are referring to the example as downloaded from here:

That example has *wrong Entitlements* (actually my fault - I must've
grabbed them from some early draft document in the Apple docu at that
time). Read the last two comments of that issue, that very likely
fixes the problem of the file dialog "timeout"!

Cheers, Oliver