[Interest] Questions about QGraphicsWidget

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 19:02:21 CEST 2012

I think you're kinda thinking about it wrong.
First, there is QGraphicsItemGroup, which would probably do what you want, and automatically provides a boundingRect() as the unsion of all child bounding rects.

When custom drawing your item always draw it "native" resolution. let the Scene work out the scaling and scaled bounding rect. You only need to worry about yourself at 1:1 scaling.

HTH