[Interest] QNetworkAccessManager - how to enforce authentication?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:17:56 CEST 2012

Thiago and Richard, many thanks for help,

It seems the problem is on the server side - I set up my own http
server (used Abyss)  and and it always send unauthorized response.
At the same time IE have the same problem as my software with server I
am working with Authentication.

I will try to resolve it with server admin, but question still remain,
 is there any other way to reset QNetworkAccessManager beside creating
a new instance of it?
Even though if it does not sound right for that specific case ( my
experience with web programming is limited, so I do not judge it)
i guess there might be other cases when you might want to reauthorize
user from the application side.

Alex