[Interest] Digia to acquire Qt from Nokia

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 16:50:45 CEST 2012

Not really. As a commercial licensee (for work) and from what I gather on this and the dev lists;
most of the commercial licensees are sticking with the commercial license because of the ambiguity
with the LGPL and how to apply it; and the fact that while Nokia did do that, they have not provided any
clarity to its use.

So it makes it a little easier for some to use that might not have otherwise, but ultimately I don't think it really changes anything.

Ben