[Interest] Qt5 Alpha setup on windows and linux

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Thu Aug 16 12:25:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am trying to setup Qt5 Alpha on windows as mentioned in http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha-building-instructions
But when I run configure with option, configure -prefix C:\qt5\qtbase -opensource -nomake tests, it gives error
though I downloaded latest mingw gcc version.

Your help in this is greatly appreciated

Best Regards,
Ramakanth Reddy .K
Integrated Engineering Services (IES)
Mahindra Satyam
IT1 Block, First Floor, Wing 1,WST-46,
STC, Bahadurpally,  Hyderabad, India, Postcode-500043
Phone: +91 40 30635265
Email: RamakanthReddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com

[signature1.png]<https://twitter.com/MSatInfotainmnt>

DISCLAIMER: