[Interest] Drag-and-drop won't work with elevated privileges (Windows)

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 23:03:25 CEST 2012

The app "providing" is the Windows desktop.  I'm just DnDing some text files
that are on the Desktop onto the application's window.  The "account" I'm
running is a user (not "Administrator") with Administrative privileges.

Clearly this is not a Qt issue, so I apologize for bringing it up here.  I had
just hoped there might be some Qt API function that would work with (or
around) it.  It's probably not going to work, which is irritating.  But that's
Windows, I guess.