[Interest] How to make a button dodge being clicked?

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:09:38 CEST 2012

Hello List!

What would be a good strategy to make a button move to another
location when approached by the mouse?

Many years ago I saw a gag application (written in VB, I believe),
that worked as follows:  It said something discourteous about
the user, and had two buttons, a "Yes" and a "No."  When you
moved the mouse toward the "No" button in order to click it, the
two buttons switched places.

How might one do something similar with Qt?  Could one place
the buttons on slightly larger and transparent (or otherwise
invisible) widgets and react to the mouse-over?

Suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks.

K. Frank