[Interest] QSvgWidget distorts my SVG

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 15:09:24 CEST 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I should note that in my program each time the user presses the
> Execute button (to execute the drawing commands the user inputs), the
> produced SVG code can change, and I want to reuse the same QSvgWidget.
> Can I do this or not?

Hi just one clarification: I know I can use QSvgWidget::load() any
number of times, but I am meaning that due to the above nature of my
program I cannot hardcode a particular size for the QSvgWidget into
the code.

I expect QSvgWidget to render the widget without distorting it. I
believe QSvgWidget should ideally resize itself to display the full
SVG. I have placed it under a QScrollArea so the size change is
not an issue.

For those who wish for the QSvgWidget to remain fixed size, perhaps
there can be a setFixedSize(x,y) or something.

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma